Yes, you can vote Early or Absentee
Early Voting is conducted fifteen days prior to the Preferential Primary Election, and the General Election. For the Annual School Election, Special Elections, and Runoff elections, early voting is conducted seven days prior to the Election.
- You can view the Early Voting Schedule for an election on the Election Commission Website.
- A voter can vote at any of the Early Vote Sites listed on the Early Voting Schedules.
- The procedures for Early Voting are the same as Election Day Voting, except in Pulaski County Early Voters will vote on the iVotronic Touchscreen, instead of paper ballot, like Election Day.
Absentee Voting is available at the County Clerk’s Office and requires the voter signature on the Absentee Ballot Application
- Once the County Clerk’s Office receives your application, you will be mailed an absentee ballot with instructions, and a voter statement form (be sure to follow all instructions and complete the voter statement)
- There are Absentee deadlines for each election
- For detailed information you can view the County Clerk’s website @ www.pulaskiclerk.com or contact the voter registration department at (501) 340-VOTE (8683).
Back To FAQ's